Adventure Derp Adventure Derp

Pretty good. Clicked on this video expecting it to be horrible -- it was actually a little refreshing. I'm glad your ass can make videos like this.

To Help a Knocking Bird To Help a Knocking Bird

Pretty good!

I enjoyed the music and animation style. The only thing it lacked to me was sound effects to make the story come to life a little bit more - birds chirping, flying sounds, the bird knocking, etc. Maybe consider adding some sounds effects and it would be great!

Galiant responds:

I agree! I'm however horrible at optimizing (I have no idea how) and adding anything else at this point would put me well over the 10 MB limit! I'll try and learn a bit about optimization yeah? ^^

Thanks =)

Minecraft Creepers Blood Minecraft Creepers Blood

The funniest part was before the credits...

The rest just wasn't funny at all.

AlienOdan: Blood And PusH AlienOdan: Blood And PusH

What happens at stage 8?

It only shows one block in the upper left corner - reset level does nothing. The game is okay.

MrNannings responds:

All buttons are fixed. Im making more levels right now:) Thanks for your comment!

Cant Touch This! Cant Touch This!

In my opinion...

1. I'm not mad, or even relatively disappointed that MC Hammer is not in this game.
2. This game needs some really addicting music, and some better background images. Maybe the cursor could look a little more creative/change color or shape as levels progress (maybe it does?? I didn't get very far). Other than that, its not extremely special, but it's not abominably horrible either... Deserves somewhere around 4 and 5 stars... I wouldn't give it a 1 or 0... Good luck with the new levels and fixes!

AWind13 responds:

LIES!!! MC HAMMER IS IN THIS! Well as of today XD

Under the Radar Under the Radar

Its alright. I can listen comfortably until around 1:26. I think the change at 1:39 should've happened a couple measures/loops earlier than it did. Ehh, and then after that it doesn't really change much. Its a decent kind of track, but even minimalist songs should have more build-ups than this. You just do it subtly, and layer things. Maybe you could add some type of eerie choir or something. I'm not trying to bash your track, just give you some advice. The intro sounded cool.

Asleep Atop An Atom Asleep Atop An Atom

Pretty cool stuff. The drums come in almost too late. Right at around 1:47 I was SO tired of hearing the same thing, but the drums added some more interest. I almost lose interest again until 2:53. Man, you really tread the line between being boring and awesome. Once I crossed the 2:53 mark it all sounds good though. Around 4:36 I'm really digging this. Nice one, dude. The latter half of the song was really a treat!

Lapse responds:

Great review. I really really appreciate you taking some time to hit me some comments. It's a slow builder. I've been working at more ambient tones in my work lately. I tried to fill the beginning with various interesting bits woven in. I may have to turn the light guitar up some, give it more presence within all that crushed guitar noise. Glad you dug the latter segment - It's a a sharp turn of direction from the beginning - seems like a lot of my work has been like that lately.

Change of Scene Change of Scene

Nice, man! Pretty enjoyable groove. My only complaint is that the bass is not nearly as deep nor as funky as it should be for a killer tune like this!

stackz989 responds:

Thanks for the review man.

Beer Beer

Looks good man!

I like it!

JoNoGo responds:

thankyou

Righty_Rat's (CM) Righty_Rat's (CM)

Looking pretty good!

It does look 3d! I hope you can get things worked out with your computer and start making more animations and music soon!

ClimbLadders responds:

Thanks, I do too! it seems to be doing better not. not 100 percent, but its better!

Thanks for the review!

Self Portrait Screenshot Self Portrait Screenshot

I can't vote on any of your newest pixel art...

It all looks very good, though! Your older, non-digital art is cool too, like the landscapes you drew for game concepts! You should try some making some paintings again!