Adventure Derp Adventure Derp

Pretty good. Clicked on this video expecting it to be horrible -- it was actually a little refreshing. I'm glad your ass can make videos like this.

To Help a Knocking Bird To Help a Knocking Bird

Pretty good!

I enjoyed the music and animation style. The only thing it lacked to me was sound effects to make the story come to life a little bit more - birds chirping, flying sounds, the bird knocking, etc. Maybe consider adding some sounds effects and it would be great!

Galiant responds:

I agree! I'm however horrible at optimizing (I have no idea how) and adding anything else at this point would put me well over the 10 MB limit! I'll try and learn a bit about optimization yeah? ^^

Thanks =)

Minecraft Creepers Blood Minecraft Creepers Blood

The funniest part was before the credits...

The rest just wasn't funny at all.

Digital Dream Digital Dream

The music was good!

The animations were okay... The storyline was a little boring. I think it is because there were no words. I normally like subtitles, but not in a flash animation... I agree with everyone else, keep improving your drawing skills! Good luck in your class!

WE ARE CAN test 01 WE ARE CAN test 01

Animations look good...

The sound doesn't seem to be working though!

Activots: Episode 1 Activots: Episode 1

Pretty funny skit!

I like how you blended the music with the animation/voices. It all fits together very well! My only criticism is that it's a little hard to understand who's talking at first, but I still like it. Maybe if you put sound waves/lines coming from the door when 'Glockbot' leaves to go shoot the bird and is talking from outside (and when the animation first starts, before he walks in) it would help. Great stuff... The end cracks me up!

ClimbLadders responds:

Heh heh, thanks. The door thing is a very good idea. the next time I do something like that I will definitely do that! Since their mouth light up when they talk, I would use a red aura! really good idea.

Thanks for the review.